Category Archives: Meditation
Please do advise me as to what I should do in Pondy (Pondicherry) for furthering my healing. I shall be spending a week in the (Aurobindo) Ashram guest house.
While in Pondy, go to ashram as much as possible.
- Prostrate to all the plants and trees who were then with the Mother
- Prostrate to all the plants and trees that are now there in the ashram
- Prostrate to the cows and people who serve the ashram
- Prostrate to the earth wherever the Mother walked
- Prostrate to the chairs and beds where she used to sit and recline
- Prostrate to every article that she used
- Give Reiki to the ashram
- Be in silence and in meditation totally
- Chant “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE LOVE THANKS ALIGN WITH DIVINE CENTER”. Say this to every organ, every chakra, every tissue, every system, and every process of the body.
Best of luck
I had been applying your WORDS r WORTH a MILLION technique for the last 10 days.
Yesterday I heard an expression ‘Pay Bill’ in my dream. I kept chanting that for few minutes. I realized then that I had never felt grateful for being in a position to pay them. During the entire period of my career, I had always been resentful about what I had not been receiving in my jobs back then.
So I visualized all the bills and circumstances where I had been spending money and sent my thanks to all of them. I found how lucky I was to be able to spend all that money. I was also grateful and felt extremely happy.
While doing this exercise I experienced and observed certain things in me, which I want you to validate.
- I was listening more.
- When I get the real meaning of the word – I go into in a space where there is silence and enormous peace – a place where nothing in this world can touch me, as though I was inside a protective shield.
- As you had mentioned in one of the articles, this is the best and an easy meditation one could do anytime and at anyplace.
- This peace was getting carried into my day-to-day life, where forgiveness is easier to do.
- I used to dream analysis some years back based on what I had read in some books. Even though my analysis used to be good sometimes, many a time it was wrong. I guess now, its more due to reaching only up to understanding the other person’s viewpoint (2nd viewpoint), but not the viewpoint of the divine (3rd viewpoint). The trick is to stay on the word for as much longer as possible.
- And when that happens, a sort of rhythm is felt between the mind, heart and body.
Yes the peace is real and you can feel the impact in your day-to-day life.
Sometimes you may not get the message immediately. Maybe you will need a day or two or a week to get it. Sometimes, you need few messages to get the complete meaning.
The trick is not only to stay on the word, but continue to do this exercise, as long as you are alive. Then you don’t need any lectures and books to understand and manage your life.
The reason I suggested HEATHER and VERVAIN to do this exercise is, that both Heather and Vervain personalities are poor listeners.
Read the article: “Art of Reading Divine Messages” – http://wp.me/ptUMq-43