Please do advise me as to what I should do in Pondy (Pondicherry) for furthering my healing. I shall be spending a week in the (Aurobindo) Ashram guest house.
While in Pondy, go to ashram as much as possible.
- Prostrate to all the plants and trees who were then with the Mother
- Prostrate to all the plants and trees that are now there in the ashram
- Prostrate to the cows and people who serve the ashram
- Prostrate to the earth wherever the Mother walked
- Prostrate to the chairs and beds where she used to sit and recline
- Prostrate to every article that she used
- Give Reiki to the ashram
- Be in silence and in meditation totally
- Chant “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE LOVE THANKS ALIGN WITH DIVINE CENTER”. Say this to every organ, every chakra, every tissue, every system, and every process of the body.
Best of luck
Forming good habits
After chanting “THIRUNEELAKANTAM” min. of 200 times a day for the past 3 months or so, my husband has decreased the no. of times using pan paraag packets.
I am still continuing it.
Easy time management
At the same time, “VALLABHAM GAJANANAM EKA DANDHAM” has become my first mantra in the morning as I am working professional.
The TIME literally stands still. This is really gorgeous.
I have also asked my sister to do this and she has also faced the same.
Apart from this, I wrote this mantra and put it under the sleeping bed. It has taken care of my health, my husband’s health immensely.
Simple solutions for multiple problems
HARE RAMA HARE KRISHNA has solved multiple problems.
My spiritual connection has increased.
I have changed my attitude, my behavior – lot of calmness, patience, feeling safe and secure.
Also, I have written the mantra and kept it under my bed.
I have no worries, no fear almost to ZERO.
Though I am still not able to forgive one person in my life, I have seen lot of changes within myself.
I know no bounds to the happiness that you have showered on the “MANKIND” on this earth.
Hope, we have more and more classes conducted all around the world so that more and more people get to know about it and start working towards it.
Thanks! It is the only word we can give you n PRAY for long life for you and Shobana madam.